Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion Problem with new VSL software.

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion Problem with new VSL software.

Postby BetaHal » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 am

After having updated my Vienna Instruments plugin to the last version (v5.2.11091), I get this error in Notion whenever I try to open a score:

"This file has been saved with a later version of Vienna Instruments. Please close the document and install the latest version of Vienna Instruments."

After this, NOTION will play the file without problem, but surely there's something fishy happening with this recent version of VI.

By the way, VSL revamped the whole Special Library sets, changing their data structure and naming schemes. I hope that Notion will adapt to those changes soon so that we can use the new sounds ;)
BetaHal

Re: Notion Problem with new VSL software.

Postby Brian » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Hello,

This is Brian from NOTION Music. I just wanted to let you know that we are aware of all of the changes in VSL these days and everything will be addressed in the next release. Thanks for all of your patience. If you are having a problem with the latest version of VI Pro, downgrade to the 4.0 version. The latest version will only install the 64 bit version if you are on a 64 bit system.

Best Regards,

Brian
Brian
NOTION Music Tech Support
866-398-2994
Brian

Re: Notion Problem with new VSL software.

Postby BetaHal » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:34 am

Thanks, Brian. :)
BetaHal

Return to NOTION