Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion 4.....

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: Notion 4.....

Postby deanesque » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:19 am

Will it be 64 bit?
deanesque

Postby oleflaten » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 am

Hi

What is your upgrade policy? Price on upgrades - free upgrade for users that buy Notion 3 now ?

I wonder if I should wait to get Notion until version 4 is out, since it is coming "soon". It would be sad to pay for Notion 3 now and then have to pay for an upgrade in a couple of weeks / months (or whatever it will be).

Ole
oleflaten

Postby tubatimberinger » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 am

Is there is any 'notion' of how much N4 will cost yet? Ugrade deals etc. for those who have been using it since 1.x?
tubatimberinger

Postby kvapka » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 am

''Upgrade to NOTION3 from NOTION 2.2 (or earlier), PROGRESSION PROTEGE and NOTION SLE for $99.00 US / £69.95 UK- VAT included''
it is from here http://www.notionmusic.com/support/upgrade_home.html

i hope, the price for upgrade to N4 will be same as now.
kvapka

Postby Admin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 am

We should have some details about pricing and upgrade costs soon...I'm sure you all will be happy:)
Admin
Site Admin

Postby fzd » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 am

So much information and so little at the same time ...
Will we be able to download this new version without having to buy the DVD-rom ?

You often say : soon. Can we have an indication ? In August? At the end of the year ? I'm so excited !

I understand that you communicate little information, but few additional details, please ! ;)

Best,

François
Solo, Orchestral & Chamber Strings complete, Dimension Strings, Full instruments
EWQLSO & Choirs
2 x Mac Mavericks, RAM : 32 GB & 16 GB
Notion 4

http://www.francois-zawadzki-delissen.com
fzd

Postby thorrild » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 am

François & others,

At the risk of severe punishment, I wade into this thread:

I think it should be possible to let the developers develop, and to hold off on all these questions. We have been told several times that a new version is in the works and that it'll arrive sometime this summer. Well, the summer is still not over, and I imagine that the folks at Notion are reluctant to commit to any advance information as long as the product is not ready for release — and with good reason: Many things can change, even up to the last minute.

The new version is not going to arrive a moment sooner, even if you know how it will be made available, or at what price. I understand the impatience — I, too, am impatient, but this thread is not helpful.

Best wishes,
Thorrild
Last edited by thorrild on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Postby Surfwhammy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 am

And summer hasn't started yet in Australia, where it currently is winter, really . . .

Really! :o
The Surf Whammys

Sinkhorn's Dilemma: Every paradox has at least one non-trivial solution!
Surfwhammy

Postby Admin » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:46 am

thorrild wrote:François & others,

At the risk of severe punishment, I wade into this thread:

I think it should be possible to let the developers develop, and to hold off on all these questions. We have been told several times that a new version is in the works and that it'll arrive sometime this summer. Well, the summer is still not over, and I imagine that the folks at Notion are reluctant to commit to any advance information as long as the product is not ready for release — and with good reason: Many things can change, even up to the last minute.

The new version is not going to arrive a moment sooner, even if you know how it will be made available, or at what price. I understand that the impatience — I, too, am impatient, but this thread is not helpful.

Best wishes,
Thorrild

Thanks for the comments Thorrild! I know that we are foaming at the mouth to talk about the release over here!! As you can imagine we have to hold off on releasing anything specific until it's actually released.

Just a little more patience on your end! We'll probably have some news within the next few weeks about release date and some features....sorry to sound vague about dates but I promise we are getting close!!

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Postby deanesque » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Surfwhammy wrote:And summer hasn't started yet in Australia, where it currently is winter, really . . .

Really! :o

This is the shortest post ever from Surfhammy. I must have been painful! :D
deanesque

PreviousNext

Return to NOTION