Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Notion and Sonar ReWire Problem

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Notion and Sonar ReWire Problem

Postby benmmustech » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Is anyone else having this problem. I am trying to open Notion in Sonar X1 as a rewire instrument, it loads but I can't access the Notion screen.
"In Search Of The Lost Digital Chord" Opinions Are Like Arseholes, Everyone Has One-So Exercise Yours. Bachelor of Creative Technology-Master Of Music Technology
benmmustech

Re: Notion and Sonar ReWire Problem

Postby benmmustech » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Don't worry guys have fixed the problem, you have to load the the synth in X1 then launch Notion to acesss the software.

Peace Ben
"In Search Of The Lost Digital Chord" Opinions Are Like Arseholes, Everyone Has One-So Exercise Yours. Bachelor of Creative Technology-Master Of Music Technology
benmmustech

Postby derAbgang » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:23 am

Hi,
could you explain to exactly how you did this?
1) are you running 32-bit X1?
2) which synth did you insert?

thanks
David
derAbgang

Postby benmmustech » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:39 am

I'm 32 bit and basicly insert a rewire device, in this case Notion 3, insert a midi track and as many ouputs as you need. Then open Notion 3.

Make sure you have switched on driver sharing in Sonar, otherwise it won't work.

Ben
benmmustech

Return to NOTION