Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Vsti and Notion 3

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Vsti and Notion 3

Postby Lare » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:36 am

Just purchased Notion 3 and now having problems with vsti live playing. I´m using Omnisphere and Stylus RMX. When using with daw like Presonus Studio One and Cubase sounds play fine but when playng in Notion sample rates seem wrong and for example Stylus loops play faster than should be. I´ve been using Notion as standalone and had no luck opening as Rewire. Does this have to do something with audio driver since I´ve had no luck using Asio4all or does Notion has to be used only as slave with rewire? I don´t like the idea of using likes of Finale or Sibelius since Notion is the most suitable software for me. Thanx for any suggestions...
Lare

Re: Vsti and Notion 3

Postby Lare » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:39 am

I´ve tried these vsti´s with Windows Audio,DirectSound and Asio4All, the same problem everytime. The only sounds I can use are short samples like piano, samples with loop content and evolving sounds are useless...
Lare

Re: Vsti and Notion 3

Postby Lare » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 am

Just managed to solve vsti playback problem, simply adjust tempo in Notion 3. Never thought it would affect instruments like Stylus RMX.
Lare

Return to NOTION