Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

N3 very slow startup - hw problem?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

N3 very slow startup - hw problem?

Postby kvapka » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

I bought N3 and install for test my old computer (normaly i going to install it on new Notebook). My system is AMD 3000+ Ghz, 2GB Ram and 120GB 7200 speed HDD. My problem is: when i start program the windows with activation sw starting up long time, then i fill activation informations and start program. Program start up is 5 - 15 minutes. Is it some hw problem or i have very low requirements? In minimum requirements is 2.4Ghz Pentium 4 and 1Gb ram.

When N3 start up, evrithing is normal, program run perfectly. Only if i go to setup score the wait time for display setup score is long - maybe 15 - 40 seconds.
kvapka

Re: N3 very slow startup - hw problem?

Postby Brian » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 pm

You might want to try downloading the latest update. Please go to "http://notionmusic.com/support/downloads.html" and download and install the latest version of NOTION for your operating system. Let me know if you are still having a problem.
Brian
NOTION Music Tech Support
866-398-2994
Brian

Re: N3 very slow startup - hw problem?

Postby kvapka » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:52 pm

hmm, i discover - my AMD Athlon 3000+ is 2.01 Ghz not 3Ghz, maybe is this the problem? and i have activation problem.. its maybe my firewall problem because i install Notionion on my new notebook and i had activation problem too, but then i activate N3 by LicenceManager 6 and now N3 working without activation screen. And now i solve/(solving) my problem with registered and updated N3 on new Notebook - after update i get activation screen back.
kvapka

Return to NOTION