Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Full score options -> Measure numbers

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Full score options -> Measure numbers

Postby sepheritoh » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:23 pm

This small little bug may have been known to the friendly people at Notion already.

When opening the menu command Score -> Full score options -> Measure numbers, the 3rd option from the top, the drop down list 1. None 2. Each system and 3. <blank> where "each measure" should have been displayed.

When selecting the blank option the score display and print as expected. The bug only seem to be cosmetically.
sepheritoh

Re: Full score options -> Measure numbers

Postby astinov » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Thanks sepheritoh, we'll make sure we address that.

Lubo Astinov
astinov

Postby sepheritoh » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Fixed in 3.0.3

Thank you!
sepheritoh

Postby normbear » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

It seems to be broken again in 3.1.266. The option is listed correctly, but when I select it, nothing happens: no measure numbers anywhere. Also, none of the parts show either as full name or abbreviation. I just upgraded my system to Mac OS 10.6.4, which may have something to do with it. Everything was working perfectly and then the measure numbers, and part abbreviations disappeared.
normbear

Return to NOTION