Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

NOTION 3 QUESTION ???

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

NOTION 3 QUESTION ???

Postby BLACKCROW » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Today I just purchased my Box Version of NOTION 3 from SweetWater , they shipped it out today and I should have it in the next three to four days UPS .

My question is and it might sound sort of dumb but whats in the Notion 3 box when it arrives ? Do I get one install disk for NOTION 3 and extra disk for the 10 GB of instruments ?

Check back later thanks ! Blackcrow
BLACKCROW

Re: NOTION 3 QUESTION ???

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Congrats! Enjoy the program!!

In the box is:

2 dvd's (one for installation and N3 samples, one for IK products and N2 samples)
Quick Start Guide
License codes

Cheers!

btw....if you could refrain from writing your topic title in ALL CAPS we'd appreciate it:) No need to YELL!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: NOTION 3 QUESTION ???

Postby BLACKCROW » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Admin wrote:Congrats! Enjoy the program!!

In the box is:

2 dvd's (one for installation and N3 samples, one for IK products and N2 samples)
Quick Start Guide
License codes

Cheers!

btw....if you could refrain from writing your topic title in ALL CAPS we'd appreciate it:) No need to YELL!!!

Sorry about the caps , thanks for the information on Notion 3 . I can't wait to get started , my main reason for buying it was so I could add guitar lead to my songs without having to ask a real guitar player .
I'm hoping Notion 3 will give me all the tools to add some really cool guitar lead tracks to my music , for a year I have been trying to create guitar sounds in my music but I can only do so much .
I'm thinking with Notion 3 I'll be able to create the best guitar lead tracks for my music , heres a few of my songs on SoundClick .
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... tent=music

Thanks again I'm sure I'm going to really enjoy using Notion 3 , it has alot in it to work with .

BlackCrow
BLACKCROW

Return to NOTION