Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

QUESTION PLEASE -NO SOUND !

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

QUESTION PLEASE -NO SOUND !

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi everyone I hope someone can answer my question , three days ago I purchased and ordered PROGRESSION and after researching some more I realize I purchase the wrong product with NOTION .
I decided NOTION 3 is the software version I really need to work with so I called SweetWater and told them when Fed-X arrives I'm not acepting my software Progression package this Monday , I'm going to let them send it back to SweetWater .
I'm going to pay the extra for NOTION 3 , after talking to them I went onto the NOTION porduct page for NOTION 3 and found out they had a DEMO I could try out for 14 days .
Its suppose to be the full working version of NOTION 3 they said .

Here my question after installing it and setting up a electric guitar staff , I entered in quarter notes in four measure to see what it would sound like , guess what I have no sound at all !
I checked my computer and software and it plays all my song wav files on my desktop so its not my soundcard , it works perfectly playing wav file and with my other DAW's I have so it has to be something in this Notion 3 Demo .

Would anyone know where I can look in the software to fix it , I did find one area in the software for Audio and Midi and I make sure my soundcard was listed in the box .
I'm not sure where else to look or what to do , it looks like really good software to work with . I told a friend about this software and he is going to buy it in April so we both can work together with Notion 3 .

Anyway help please with no sound , thanks ! BLACKCROW
BLACKCROW

Re: QUESTION PLEASE -NO SOUND !

Postby fabiolcati » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi Blackcrow.
You must dowload N3 sounds here:

http://www.notionmusic.com/support/notion3_sampleupdate.php

Boundle sounds is a huge set, this way you can download only sounds you're interested to test.

Hope it helps.<<
Fabio
Arrigo Beyle - Milanese - Lived, wrote, loved - - Stendhal
Being italian is a full-time job - - B. Severgnini
fabiolcati

Postby BLACKCROW » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:54 pm

fabiolcati wrote:Hi Blackcrow.
You must dowload N3 sounds here:

http://www.notionmusic.com/support/notion3_sampleupdate.php

Boundle sounds is a huge set, this way you can download only sounds you're interested to test.

Hope it helps.<<

Hey thanks for the link , I was reading about the product user guide in the software and I notice something about that but didn't realized I needed it .
I will have to tell my friend who is going to buy NOTION 3 too, thanks alot ! BLACKCROW
BLACKCROW

Postby lovella » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Ah! :idea:
Here it is! Thank you for the link and info. Same problem.
Hope this works.
lovella

Return to NOTION