Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Reverb and VE Pro

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Reverb and VE Pro

Postby gdugan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm using Notion SLE for Vienna Instruments. I currently have a string quartet setup using Notion and VE Pro. I am able to route each channel from VEP to Notion. Is there a way to insert a reverb plug-in on a Bus in VEP, and route its output into Notion?

Thanks.
gdugan

Re: Reverb and VE Pro

Postby weesner » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Hi gdugan,

I am going to need a little more information that describes in more detail the way that you are setting this up. If you can describe the scenario more fully for what you are trying to accomplish I can try to give you a more detailed answer.

Otherwise, from the information given here, the only thing that I can determine is, just use the VSL Reverb on one of the Notion busses in the Notion mixer. Notion will allow this. VE Pro returns to Notion on a VE Pro channel strip in the VST section of the mixer. If you are looking to for more separation and you want each instrument going to its own reverb, set the 4 different reverbs up on 4 different busses in VE Pro. Route the instruments to the specific bus in VE Pro and mix the VE Pro output that is returning to Notion in VE Pro. Otherwise, just put the VSL Convolution Reverb on a bus in Notion and send the VE Pro mixer strip to the Notion Bus.

Josh
weesner

Re: Reverb and VE Pro

Postby gdugan » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks Josh. That helped.
gdugan

Return to NOTION