Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

HOPE ADMIN AND AUTHORS WILL ReAD THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA ONLY

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Re: HOPE EVERYONE READ THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA (2)

Postby Admin » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Notation wrote:Hi everyone its me again. i just want tell something for authors for this software :). U guys know song have lot of work. When finish write song u must do recording, mixing -.- then mastering OMG. And i need tell this: Nuendo or cubase users have 4198 (just i saw in forum) and sibelius users with finale 12021. Ok lets think about this: most composer write song with notation software with notation system. But notation software still not enough like studio software. u must do this steps allways when u finish song recording mixing mastering. Ok this is what i want tell all of u: Cubase have notation system with midi editor system and full recording mixing mastering function. But cubase notation system is sooo bad and hard to understand and havent any shortcut yet. if they created GOOD NOTATION SYSTEM with studio software. Composers dont need any bugged notation software. Most finale with sibelius 12021 users will use cubase or nuendo AND ALL IN ONE. If u guys think about this joke it will happen one day. So GUYS if u want work with success just made NOTATION FUNCTIONAL SOFTWARE WITH FULL RECORDING, MiXING SYSTEM AND MIDI EDITOR PAGE. Then ur software will go first rank in next year:). U all still have chance ^^. Just think about future and u will find way :idea: .

Thanks,

Cruci

sorry for my bad english:)

Cruci,

Thanks for our input! NOTION3 was designed with people like you in mind:) I think it goes without saying that all of us in the "notation world" want to see "one program to rule them all." We're certainly working towards this idea!

I'm going to merge this post with your other post as it is similar...One more thing....please lay off typing in ALL CAPS. It is the equivalent of YELLING in the forum world. There really isn't any reason for any yelling around here:) We're pretty nice folks ;)

-Kyle
Admin
Site Admin

Re: HOPE ADMIN AND AUTHORS WILL ReAD THIS POST. ITS MY IDEA

Postby Notation » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:56 pm

tnx for ur fast replay :) yes ur right but lead ;)
Notation

Previous

Return to NOTION