Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Music education topics Please Read!

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Music education topics Please Read!

Postby musicman » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 am

Hello everyone

My name is Stephen and I am happy to be a part of the Notion 3 community.

It would be fantastic if we could all start posting "Notaion Music Education" topics by what we feel comfortable with. For instance guitar players could start a guitar related topic and a composer/arranger could start a composing and arranging topic. This way the topics are started by someone who has a certain degree of knowledge in certain area(s) and avoid random topics.

I plan on doing this and hope that others will do the same. This way we can all share, learn and help each other and expand our knowledge as musicians.

I look forward to sharing, learning and helping each other in using this very powerfull software.

Musically yours,

Stephen
musicman

Re: Music education topics Please Read!

Postby Admin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 pm

musicman wrote:Hello everyone

My name is Stephen and I am happy to be a part of the Notion 3 community.

It would be fantastic if we could all start posting "Notaion Music Education" topics by what we feel comfortable with. For instance guitar players could start a guitar related topic and a composer/arranger could start a composing and arranging topic. This way the topics are started by someone who has a certain degree of knowledge in certain area(s) and avoid random topics.

I plan on doing this and hope that others will do the same. This way we can all share, learn and help each other and expand our knowledge as musicians.

I look forward to sharing, learning and helping each other in using this very powerfull software.

Musically yours,

Stephen

Stephen,

Great idea!! I guess you could call the "Beat of the Week" topic in the N3 forum somewhat of an educational thread. Check it out if you have a minute....any topics related to percussion that you'd like to hear about? I can definitely expound:)
Admin
Site Admin

Postby musicman » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Thank you for the reply! I am suprised at the small number of posts on this forum with such a FANTASTIC software package I would think this would be flooded with topics. I will check out the beat of the week and thanks again for the reply. Stephen
musicman

Postby Admin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:08 pm

musicman wrote:Thank you for the reply! I am suprised at the small number of posts on this forum with such a FANTASTIC software package I would think this would be flooded with topics. I will check out the beat of the week and thanks again for the reply. Stephen

Well welcome to "our little corner of the web universe" :D
Admin
Site Admin

Postby musicpeeps » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 am

I'm just a newbie in music and it such a great idea for having some discussion about music stuff. I'm looking for more post here and I hope that I can contribute here as well.
musicpeeps

Return to NOTION