Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

detache

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

detache

Postby duka » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 pm

i''ve created custom rules, and loaded into chan. 10 detache violins.
so far, so good.
what should i do to make it work? for downbow i have on palette symbol of it, and it works ok, for mute also have on palette mute expression, but where are the others? it's not just detache, there is a list of techniques.
duka

Re: detache

Postby lazerlike42 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 am

Assuming you used the techniques listed in the custom rules documentation, you need to use express entry to get them into the score.

So press the ' key (that is, the apostrophe), and then type in the first few letters of the technique. For example, to get the detache mark, you would type 'deta or something similar. The cursor will change as you type in the letters to the technique you want, and then you can enter it with the mouse like one from the palette.
lazerlike42

Postby duka » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:02 am

thank you very much
duka

Postby duka » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:07 am

I didn't find in pdf custom playback document for trill's. What rule should i put to play 'tr'?
duka

Postby duka » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 pm

duka wrote:I didn't find in pdf custom playback document for trill's. What rule should i put to play 'tr'?

anyone?
duka

Postby lazerlike42 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:58 pm

duka wrote:
duka wrote:I didn't find in pdf custom playback document for trill's. What rule should i put to play 'tr'?

anyone?

For whole step trills:

<if technique="trwh" />

For half step trills:

<if technique="trhf" />
lazerlike42

Return to NOTION