Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Get rid of 2" margins on first page?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Get rid of 2" margins on first page?

Postby CleverDan520 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 am

On every score theres a 2 inch margin on the top of the first page. This is annoying when working with large scores because to get everything to fit on the page its too small to read when its printed. Plus every page but the first will have a margin of about 2 inchs at the bottom (unless they're all picc. parts *rolls eyes) with tiny a** print just so the first page fits. Page Setup effects every page but the first. Please tell me how to get rid of this, Thanks
CleverDan520

Re: Get rid of 2" margins on first page?

Postby thorrild » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:22 am

This has been posted before more than once. I just wanted to repeat my support for an adjustable top margin on the first page. If I were using Notion for printed output, it would really, really irk me. But even for screen-only work, it would be so nice to have the option adjusting (or even eliminating) the amount of space taken up by the title.

Thorrild
27" iMac 2013; OS 10.9.3
thorrild

Return to NOTION