Attention:

Welcome to the old forum. While it is no longer updated, there is a wealth of information here that you may search and learn from.

To partake in the current forum discussion, please visit https://forums.presonus.com

Have you tried to add lyrics with non standard alphabets?

A Forum to Discuss NOTION

Have you tried to add lyrics with non standard alphabets?

Postby arkham00 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:50 am

Here's my second problem, I'm working on a piece based on a Mayakovsky poem, and I'm writing a baryton part that will be sung in russian. So I add the lyrics in Cyrillic doing copy paste from the poem.
The problem is that once I've added the lyric I can't modify it anymore! It sticks on the page and no double click is allowed.

Is there a solution for this ?

Thank you
arkham00

Re: Have you tried to add lyrics with non standard alphabets

Postby robsogge » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:25 am

I have tried that, and on my system the lyrics remain editable even after closing/reopening the file... are you sure you're imputting text using the lyrics tool? (sorry, but just to exclude the most basic thing)...
robsogge

Re: Have you tried to add lyrics with non standard alphabets

Postby arkham00 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:55 am

Hi robsogge, thank you for your reply.

I tried on a new file, and it actually works without problems. So I tried do to a copy/paste of the problematic staff to a new score and "magically" lyrics are editable again, so it seems it is a problem with that specific file.

I hope it won't happen again in the future, it could soon beame boring to do a copy/paste of entire projects every time :D
arkham00

Return to NOTION